CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 May 2006

what a weekend...

WOW!!! This weekend was crazy busy, but in a good way. :)

Thursday night Dana got here late and we chatted for awhile and then hit the hay.

Friday we spent ALL DAY wedding dress shopping. Then we took a short trip to the Mall of America and headed downtown Minneapolis to meet up with some old DU's and Amy Quinn.

Saturday we did some more wedding dress shopping and even bought one!!! :) The dress that she picked is gorgeous and I'm so excited for her. Then it was on to invitations. We spent 3 hours at scrapbooking stores and Joann Fabrics picking out the materials to make the invitations. Fun. :) My parents were here that night so we went to dinner with them and then made a sample of what the invitations will look like. They are going to be awesome, a lot of work, but definitely worth it.

Sunday Dana left. :( And I got up at the crack of dawn to make it to the church at 8:30 for my cousin's first communion. Then to brunch afterward. It was fun to see my family, but sometimes they are very exhausting. But, you can't beat bloody mary's at 9:30 in the morning. After all the festivities I went home and unpacked and sorted through the rest of my stuff. I'm officially moved in! I also watched Last Holiday which I highly recommend. It had a really good story, but was also very funny.

All and all it was a good weekend until last night at about 10. I spent an hour puking in the bathroom. :( And still don't feel good this morning. My stomach is really upset. I think I'm just going to tear it out and trade it for a new one. *shrug* Oh well. I'll get by. Only 7.5 hours to go and I can go home for the day. :)

I hope all you girls who went to NYC had a fabulous weekend!!

5 comments:

AJ said...

How fun, any pics of the dress? I know some stores won't let you take pics unless you buy it. But you can take pics of the invitations!!

I'm sorry about the puking. You know what we're all going to ask though...any other pregnancy like symptoms??

Laura said...

I want to see Dana's dress too!

alanna rose said...

Feel better! And tell Dana I love her :)

randi said...

No pictures of the dress. Sorry. :( Dana has them to share if she chooses, but I can't show. But I will tell you that it's gorgeous!!!

Kara said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the dress and invitations.