So Mark went to the Kentucky Derby this weekend and I was home alone from Thursday until last night. It was the first time I was in the house alone at night since I used to stay at my apartment when he wasn't there. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal, but it was. I don't know what it was, but I just wasn't comfortable falling asleep. There were strange noises that I don't hear when he's there. Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot of sleep this weekend and was really looking forward to him coming home last night and actually getting a good night's sleep. That didn't happen either. Bis came back with him because he was flying out of Minni this morning at 5:15. Which meant that Mark got up to bring him to the airport at 3. I was awake on and off while he was getting ready and then when he left I couldn't fall back asleep. There was this strange hissing noise and I couldn't figure out what it was. I finally fell asleep around 5:30 and must have ignored my alarm that went off at 6:30 since I didn't wake up until Dana called at 7:20. How do you guys who own houses and live there by yourself do it?? My mom says I'll get used to it, but it definitely isn't going to be an easy transition. So I'm exhausted today, don't feel like doing any work, but need to work 4 10's this week because Dana's coming on Thursday night!!!
I can't wait for the weekend already. Dana's coming to look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses with me. We're also going to try and figure out something for her invitations. I'm super excited to help her with the wedding shopping and to see her!!! I miss all of you who live across the pond!! Dana's the first one to venture over to visit me!! Yay!
Ok I'd better get some stuff done before my meeting at 10. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
08 May 2006
things that go bump in the night...
Posted by randi at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Take pictures! I must see Dana in a wedding dress!
want recommendations on where to go? Mary Kay's Bridal in Richfield doesn't rip the tags out of their dresses, which a lot of stores do around here so that you can't tell what brand it is and look for a particular dress. It's on Penn.
Brides of France is always good too. Have fun!
I have problem sleeping the first few nights that Jocko is gone - I find that locking the bedroom door and sleeping with my cell phone help.
Did you watch David Blaine tonight? I don;t know why, but he makes me incredibly angry?
No I didn't have a chance to watch. I was so bummed I missed it. I did see this morning though that he didn't make the world record. How was the rest of the special?
Not too exciting, we flipped between it and the apprentice, they just had a lot of what his prep was for the stunt and they talked to his doctors, creepy voiceovers from David Blaine. i think he is a money whore.
Post a Comment