So we're having a problem with centipedes...they're in the basement. Now I know that they generally come in the house around this time of year, but I think they are absolutely disgusting. Mark killed three last night, three the night before and while he was gone I beat one with my shoe. This morning I've spent some time researching the disgusting little critters and am trying to figure out how to get rid of them. Does anyone have any ideas?? I found some articles talking about removing decaying matter from around the house, sealing any cracks in the foundation, and spraying around the house. We don't really have any decaying matter around the house and I'm not sure if any of the rest of this really works. I usually don't have a problem with small bugs in the house...I just kill them and move on, but last night one of the centipedes was the size of a very large grasshopper. YUCK!!! So any ideas any of you have would be wonderful!!!
On another note, Dana will be here tomorrow night. I can't wait!!!!
10 May 2006
lions, tigers, and centipedes oh my!!!
Posted by randi at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I feel your pain, I'm a giant sissy around bugs of any kind! I don't have any helpful hints, sorry!
Anything with more than 4 legs is unnatural. Poison them!
Spray your foundation.
Tell Dana Sparks we say hi!!!
Oh my god, centipedes are disgusting. I can handle spiders, ants, ladybugs, etc. but not worms and centipedes. I feel your pain.
Maybe ant poison will work, as long as you don't have toddlers or pets you should be okay to spray. Or call lan exterminator, then you don't have to mess with the stuff yourself.
Post a Comment