CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

04 May 2006

the weekend...

So last night was my last good meal until next Monday. Mark is leaving after work tonight to go to the Kentucky Derby for the weekend. When he's gone, I don't cook. I'm just too lazy. Usually I make strategic plans with friends so I eat out the majority of the time, but I have so much homework to do this weekend that I've grounded myself. But I did make lunch plans for Sunday. :)

I took my bike out last night even though the weather wasn't fantastic and I can't wait to get out for a longer ride. It felt so good to be biking again. I'm planning on exploring this trail that goes from north of White Bear Lake down to St Paul this weekend. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully the weather holds up. It's supposed to be nice, but cooler this weekend.

Tonight I'm going to meet up with some people I used to work with at Best Buy for happy hour. I'm super excited to see everyone again. I miss the comraderie that we had at Best Buy, since it doesn't exist here. I'm planning on leaving here at 4:30, right after my afternoon meeting so hopefully I'll make it there by 5.

Does anyone have any good movie recommendations?? I'll probably watch one this weekend and haven't heard anything good or bad about any new movies...

0 comments: