CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 May 2006

AAAAHHHHHH he got me!!!


So I was doing so well. I would read all of your posts about TSM and just giggle. Well this week has been a rough one for me emotionally and what happens when I get upset? I spend money. It all started on Tuesday when I found out that I had inadvertently extended my cell phone contract. Now it's not that I didn't want to do it, but I also wanted a new phone. So after a half hour on the phone the following are in boxes on their way to my house.

First my phone. It was between the SLVR and the RAZR. Well I rationalized purchasing a more expensive phone because Mark has the RAZR and it would look pretty silly if we both had the exact same phone. Right??? :)

Then I figured as long as I was spending money I might as well get the bluetooth headset to go with. I mean if the phone has the capability you might as well capitalize on it, Right?? :)

So then for the last couple days I've been looking for a small black wristlet to put in my big work bag and use as a tiny purse when I go out. I didn't find any I liked until yesterday. I just so happened to be looking at the Coach website and I found one that I love. So I stopped at Marshall Fields on my way home and bought it. I rationalized this one because I've been looking and it's the only one I've found that is "right."

And finally, Mark ordered my wakeboard and water skiis yesterday. The skiis are my Christmas present, but I bought myself the wakeboard. I feel like it's a necessity in order to enjoy the Minnesota summer on our boat. :) Hopefully they will be here by the end of next week.

Whew. It's a good thing we're going hiking in the woods this weekend where I won't be able to spend any money. All in all though I think it was a successful week in the shopping department. :) Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Laura said...

There are some things in life you just NEED. It is out of your control!

h said...

I'm jealous of all your fun new toys. ;) I don't get to have a new phone for another year (I'm on Verizon's New Every 2 plan) and I'm lusting after the new, sleeker ones.

alanna rose said...

As long as you use what you buy, you can justify any purchase. You'll love your wristlet, the Coach ones are the only kind that hold up well.

AJ said...

I love it! See, it's great to have access to female friends all the time who can help you rationalize your expenditures. Who doesn't need to blow money when they've had a bad week? It's a great stress reliever!

Kara said...

I love electronics. I am trying to talk Josh into buying a video camera.

Have a great time hiking.

rae rae said...

I wanted the SLVR soooo bad, got the razor instead. JEALOUS! :) Yay for new toys!

YGS said...

I can't wait to go wakeboarding again. You lucky girl!