So it seems that in my effort to eat healthy I have been neglecting my alter ego and today it's coming out to play. So far I've had a doughnut and a bottle of mountain dew...lunch might consist of chocolate and something salty. Mark won't allow me to eat sugar for dinner (although brownies and ice cream sounds yummy), so I know I'll have to eat something healthy. As kids whenever we were really hungry for something we'd tell our mom that our sugar (or whatever else it was) shelf was empty, or in the case of vegetables it was always full. I think it entertained her. I'm trying to be good about my sugar consumption, but I have no will power today since I was at the car doctor at 6:30 this morning and now I'm struggling to stay awake at work.
My car had to go back into the doctor this morning. While driving on the freeway at speeds exceeding 70mph I noticed that it was shaking. HHHMMMM...that's not normal. So I took it in and the tires were out of balance. Shocking! So a job that was supposed to take an hour took two and a half. Luckily I brought work with me so I had stuff to do while I waiting and I was very productive which was good. Oh well, it needed to be done, but now I'm wishing I could go back to bed.
Tonight is my last night of class for the semester. Yay for me!! Then all I have to do is revise my grant and hand in my internship paper. This weekend is going to be a busy homework weekend, but after that I get to relax for the summer. I can't wait!!
I hope you are all enjoying the same weather we are today. It's warm and sunny!!!
02 May 2006
as we used to say when we were kids...i think my sugar shelf is empty. :)
Posted by randi at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay for the last class! Time to get on the boat!
i ate a HUGE special K bar for lunch today with a side salad. :) It was nice to have a veagan to scold me before. Oh well, I'll have to adjust.
Mmmmmmm...sugar....I may go to the vending machine...
so far today I've had
1 cream filled doughnut
1 bottle of mountain dew
1 taco salad
1 ice cream bar
1 bottle of mountain dew
the number of calories consumed today = ALOT
the satisfaction i gain from not falling asleep at my desk from eating all this sugar...PRICELESS.
Did you raid my sugar shelf?? All that I have wanted lately is sugar! So I bought diet root beer, made a healthy cake with healthy frosting... it's help but not nearly good as the real thing!
Post a Comment