Thank you all for your great comments yesterday. Even though we're all over the place it's nice to know that the thought is there...and if you could you'd meet me for a drink or 8. :) So yesterday after work I met up with Amy Quinn who was traveling through the cities on her way to Rochester. We went to a local bar and sat outside and had an almost DT experience. The weather was gorgeous, the sun was shining, the beer was 2 for 1 and we even had some popcorn chicken. The burgers at this place don't come close to the DT so I avoided them and got something else instead. It was great! Not the past, but definitely comparable!
Now onto my furry friends...For the past couple of months we've been randomly seeing a bunny in our backyard. He's dug himself a little hole underneath the fence so he can come and go as he pleases. We like him so we let him do whatever he wants. Yesterday when Mark came home from work he noticed that our little bunny friend has started to dig a hole in the yard...I think she's going to have babies in our yard!!! I'm SOOO excited. I'm trying to convince Mark that we can't mow that part of the lawn until after she has babies! (Sorry for the change from him to her, but I'm not exactly sure if it's a male of female). Oh and under the deck we have a robin's next and the neighbor has one on top of one of their beams. Saturday morning we were sitting outside having something to eat and noticed that there was a bird that just kept hopping back and forth on the beam and making a little chirping noise...it was a baby! We watched while the mom came back and fed her baby and then we got to watch it take it's first flight! It was so neat!! Whoever said you can't get wildlife in the city is totally mistaken...or at least they don't live in my neighborhood. And on my way to work today I had to stop driving because there were three geese crossing the road with babies. I LOVE SPRING!! It's nothing like being up north, but at least it's something! Ok enough rambling about my new friends. Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
23 May 2006
warm weather and furry friends...
Posted by randi at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Post a Comment