CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 May 2006

denny crane, mad cow, denny crane...


Does anyone out there watch Boston Legal?? It is by far one of my favorite shows. For those of you who don't know, William Shatner plays Denny Crane a founding partner at a law firm who has "Mad Cow Disease" (Alzheimer's). The stuff that he says just cracks me up. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. Last night's season finale kind of disappointed me however. Denny was up to his usual anticks...so he was good for some laughs. In one episode in particular he is standing there in a wet suit and Shirley asks, "How did you get into that thing?" and he replies "A lot of vaseline and Charlie the guy from the typing pool helped too." Ha! Anyway, Denise found out last night that she won't be making partner, because her and Brad (a partner in the firm) are friends with benefits. I yelled at the TV. :( But Michael J Fox's character came back!! Yay!! I hope that means we'll be seeing more of him next season. Alan Shore agreed to be Denny's plug puller if he is ever on life support, and they made a trip to LA for a relaxing vacation and ended up defending a celebrity in an attempted murder trial. The show is great...you all really must check it out.

Anyway, as far as season finales go it didn't end with the cliff hanger that I was expecting. You all know how Grey's Anatomy ended on Monday. Now that was a cliff hanger!! Only one more season finale to go and I'll be free of the TV for the summer!

In other news, we got a dehumidifier for the basement and I've only seen one centiped in 2 days. We're improving, but it's still war.

0 comments: