CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 October 2007

not much to report...

This weekend was fairly uneventful. Friday I headed up North to spend the weekend with Mark. We rented Wild Hogs Friday night which was pretty good. Saturday we got up and headed out into the woods to put up both Mark's and Clyde's deer stands...It was fun riding around on the wheelers. Saturday night we headed down to Canal Park to eat some good old German food and drink German beer at their Octoberfest celebration. The food was good, the wine was good, and all in all we had a good time. We even got to play shuffle puck, my favorite!! Sunday I drove home around noon so I could study for my Italian exam that I have tonight. I'm planning to stay down here next weekend. I'm tired of driving every weekend and even though I love spending time with Mark, I'm kind of tired of always having to do the things that he wants to do or sitting around waiting for him to finish something while I'm up there. Like for example, I got up there on Friday night and he was working on his sled deck and he had told me that he'd be done by supper time. So I hung out and talked with his mom while she was making supper. Well, it turns out that he wasn't done by the time we ate and he wasn't done until 9:00. Now I love his parents and all, but I don't go up there to see them and I'm not going to sit around outside watching him work. Needless to say I was a little frustrated. :)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend. :) It's going to be a busy couple of weeks at work which will be nice considering the last few have been really slow.

1 comments:

AJ said...

We watched Wild Hogs on Friday too:)