CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

02 October 2007

pretty people...

Does anyone else out there watch Be@uty and the Geek?? I started watching the reruns in August and now I'm addicted. :) Oh and I've also developed an ANTM addiction. This whole having a TiVo thing is horrible, because I don't have to be home to watch them when they're on because they're waiting for me when I get there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Beauty and the Geek! I've been addicted since the first season :)
Do you hate the boy beauty as much as me? He always looks like he's pursing his lips weird... Like he's pouting all the time... Hate him, love the show!

Crystal said...

I watch both shows. Not having cable, I'm a CW junkie. I missed last week's episode of both, though, so I'm a little bummed.

I'm rooting for the girl whose name starts with an "A" on ANTM. I forgot her name but I like her.