I went to the chiropractor on Wednesday because I've been struggling a lot with headaches lately. Her conclusion...it's all stress related. She says I'm doing too much at once and it's causing the thing that releases adrenaline when you're in a stressful situation to be ON all the time, which isn't what it's supposed to do. So my body is tense and is basically just overwhelmed. When she was adjusting me she'd tell me to relax and I couldn't...my body just wouldn't let my muscles relax. She told me that I need to figure out how to reduce my stress level and start going to yoga more often again. So I thought this weekend would be perfect for that. I wanted to spend time out in the yard removing the thousands of leaves that have collected there in the last week, clean the house, do my homework, meet up with some friends, and just relax. Well then throw into the mix that my dad and sister were here Friday night [don't get me wrong I was super happy to have them] and I guess my mom is coming this afternoon and staying over tonight. Now I thought that she was just coming down for the afternoon and then leaving. So I'd have some of the evening all to myself to veg out and watch TV. Nope. Now that's not going to happen either. I just feel so overwhelmed right now and I need time away. Between school, work, and trying to keep things together around the house there's always something to do and I just can't find time for myself. I don't get home until almost 9 three nights a week and then usually on Fridays I hop in my car and drive up north, where I have absolutely not time to myself because even if Mark is busy doing something then his parents are talking to me. It's just so frustrating. Welcome back headache. Oh well, I'll struggle through this just like I do everything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment