So as it has been getting colder outside we've had these stupid red and black bugs (I think they are box elder bugs) hanging around outside hinges of the door meets the door jam. They don't really do anything destructive (at least that I know of), but they are kind of creepy and gross and I really don't want them to travel inside. So today I went to HD to get some bug spray to spray around the door and the door jam. Hopefully this kills them and then I can keep them away. I'm hoping to do it tonight when I get home, but it's usually dark so we'll see. Stay tuned for part 2...it might include pictures of my adventure!!
02 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I despise box elder bugs! We have them at my house too. What kind of soap did you use?
Post a Comment