CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15 October 2007

the rest of the weekend...



Saturday night we went to dinner at F@mous Dave's in Canal Park and then headed to the Sports Garden. This is the second time this month that we've gone to the Sports Garden and I'm not sure why we do. Well, actually it's because Mark's friend Scott always convinces us it's a good idea. But, that place is only fun if you're going to get really hammered and dance. Since we always have to drive back to Cloquet at the end of the night getting really hammered isn't really an option...it's never fun being drunk all by yourself. :) So after a couple drinks we headed back to Carlton and stopped at the Third Base. Now the rest of the evening made me second guess moving back for a minute. I don't fit in anymore. These people have never left Cloquet/Carlton and are the same as they were in high school. I've grown up and moved on from that stupid sh*t. Hhhhmmm...

Sunday we slept in. :) Yay! When we got up Mark's brother and sister-in-law were at his parent's so we spent the morning hanging out with them and re-installing Mark's drive shaft. In the afternoon we headed out to Pine Valley with the dogs and walked the trails. It was GORGEOUS outside and it was great to be able to enjoy it. I headed home around 4, unpacked, made some chilli, did my homework, and watched my Sunday evening shows.

Now it's the start of another week. It's going to be a busy one...but that's better than being bored. I'm already looking forward to a relaxing weekend next weekend. Mark is headed either to South Dakota or northern Minnesota to hunt for 3 days so I'm sticking around here and am going to just chill. Sam and Paul will be staying over on Saturday night, but other than that I have no plans so far (except studying of course)!!

Hope you all have a good week.

1 comments:

AJ said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I hear ya on the relaxing thing. I love our weekends at home with no plans!