So tonight when I got home I decided to tackle my bug problem even though it was 8:30, dark and sprinkling a bit. I decided to try my spray first...it didn't kill them right away. So then I decided to try soap and water like the guy at HD suggested. It worked like a charm! It didn't kill them instantly, but they did die eventually and I soaked both doors with the soapy water. After I had succesfully killed every bug in sight I sprayed down the doors with the hose and then sprayed my bug spray around both doors so hopefully they won't come back. I didn't get any pictures of my adventure because it was raining outside so I had to move quickly. Stay tuned for more of this adventure in part 3...do they come back?? :)
Another big achievement for the night was that I finally fixed the time stamp on my blogs. I've always wondered why it was wrong...well I guess you can set those things in blogger...I just never knew it. :) So now you all will really know when I'm writing.
OK, time for bed. 'Nite!
02 October 2007
bug saga part 2...
Posted by randi at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't like bugs. My day care lady doesn't mind them, so the kids are not allowed to squish any bugs, except misquitos which serve no purpose and can carry diseases. But she's a 'live and let live' person. I'm a 'if it looks gross, kill it' person:)
I hate those box elder bugs. I'm glad the soap and water worked. :) Can't wait to see if they come back...
Post a Comment