In case any of you were interested...here's an update on the bridge. A couple weeks ago a bid was accepted for the new bridge. The bid was a collaborative effort between Flatiron-Manson and FIGG Bridge Engineers, located in Colorado and Washington respectively. The other bids were from local companies...I'm not sure why they didn't keep the work local since the accepted bid was more money and more time than the other bids. Hhhmmm... They say it will be completed by Christmas Eve of 2008 which I think is rather ambitious. Today they unveiled the design of the new bridge. You can see it here. Anyway, just thought you might be interested. :)
08 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Huge difference between options A and B. I had to scroll over the image like 4 times before I could figure out what was different.
How's traffic without the bridge?
I am with you Alanna, it took several times to notice the difference, but I do like option A better. It looks a bit fancier.
Post a Comment