CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 October 2007

brownies!!

Yesterday I went out to lunch with some guys from work and on our way back to the office one of them took me to a Gluten-free bakery. It was so AWESOME. I felt like a little kid in candy store. They had cupcakes, brownies, carrot cake, chocolate cake (two kinds!), key lime pie, pumpkin pie, cookies, quiche...and the list goes on. I had the brownie with nuts and it was so yummy. I was just looking at their website online and I think I'm going to go back today and pick up a cupcake and some of their flat bread to try. Who knew something like this place existed here!

2 comments:

alanna rose said...

we must have shared a brain yesterday - I NEEDED a brownie all day. I got one (not gluten-free), and it was so good.

Yummm, chocolate!

AJ said...

Yay for chocolate!