So I haven't really kept quiet the fact that I'm stressed and fairly miserable lately. After my last chiropractor appointment I had a conversation with my two favorite instructions telling them I finally had my own yoga story...proof that it really does help. I had filled them in on my headaches and the fact that I was leading a fairly stressful life right now. Well today when I was at yoga the director pulled me aside after class and told me he didn't want me to stay away because of finances. He assumed that the reason that I was stressed and had been staying away was because of money. I thought it was sweet of him to make that offer. At least I have a couple of people watching out for me. First my chiropractor who told me what I needed to hear and second the director of my yoga studio. It feels good to have guardian angels. :)
07 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad to hear there are some ppl watching out for you. I can relate to stree related headaches. They are awful....
I get stress related vomiting:) Nice huh?
You just have to put yourself first sometimes and take a break. Is there a place around you to get a massage?
Stress sucks. I'm glad you are doing yoga again :)
Remember that you are important. Actually scheduling time for yourself can be incredibly helpful. I have lunch dates with myself - I go where I want to go, eat what I want to eat and read the newspaper. And someone else does the dishes.
I thought of you last friday... we were at a bar with large martinis and we wanted to "challenge" ourselves to one, and then someone suggested two... I said, well, just to warn you - a wise person once said, you can't have drinks in odd numbers, so if you go for 2, you'll have to have 3. :) no one drinks 3 fishbowls like Randi! :) I think you just need 3 fishbowls to calm down!
Its always nice to know people are watching out for you...especially when its an unexpected person. :)
Post a Comment