I made the trek up north for another weekend with my man. After all that I've been feeling lately, I think I just needed his hugs. :) When I got here last night he was out in the garage with his truck up on jacks and the drive shaft laying on the floor. That can't be good. I don't know the details, but something broke. :) After we had dinner with his parents we headed out to a local bar to watch the Deuces Wild! dueling pianos team. These two guys travel all over the midwest performing their show. They were AWESOME. I've been to quite a few different dueling pianos shows and these guys were by far the best. So we had a few drinks and enjoyed the highly entertaining show. On the docket for the afternoon? Lots of homework. I'm sitting at one of the local coffee shops and am hoping to get a lot accomplished...which would mean I have to stop typing now. :)
13 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hugs? tee hee hee.
hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment