The upcoming 2008 election is of interest to me and I've been following the candidates for awhile now. It's particulary intriguing because we could have our first woman or african american candidate for president (although we won't know until like September of 2008). I never talk about my political views because they're mine and I think everyone should be allowed to make up there own mind, but I've always had trouble finding information quickly on where candidates stand on the important issues (it might be because I never really searched for it). But, when I was searching around today I found a particularly useful site that helped me understand where each of the candidates stands on some issues that are important to me. Here is the link. I'm bound and determined to be an informed voter in 2008!
27 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really like that link. I don't like to vote unless I am truly informed.
I was just thinking yesterday that I am old enough to take it a little more seriously now. Especially because I'm excited about the potential of a woman candidate!
Post a Comment