Once I completed my thesis and submitted it for grading the last thing I had to do was have it professionally printed and bound. I love work at the big B because we have a FedEx Kink0's on campus AND we get a discount. :) It ended up costing me $50 (the discount equaled $97) for 3 bound color copies of my thesis, but it was well worth it because it looks wonderful. One for me, one for my dad, and one for the school. It's officially done!!
On another note, I received my first really bad grade of my entire college career last night. I got a 59/100 on my Italian composition. :( I can't be too sad because I didn't study nearly enough and when it came time to write I completely blanked. Oh well, it just going to kick my butt into gear to study harder and do better going forward. But what I think is really sad is I used to go out the night before exams at Tech and have a GREAT time (read drink lots) and I still did better than 59/100. I must be losing my touch!!
18 September 2007
another chapter in my journey closed...
Posted by randi at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the thesis!
wow! congrats. must feel good.
Post a Comment