So this weekend started off rather interestingly. Friday I decided to leave work a little early to go to my haircut appointment. While on my way there I got pulled over by an unmarked cop car. :( He came up to the car, asked to see my license and insurance information and said "I pulled you over because you were going a little fast." I quickly apologized and said "I'm sorry sir" and he let me go with a warning. *Whew*
Saturday I headed up north to take care of Mark's parents dog Otis. He's my little (big) buddy and we always have a good time together. Mark and his dad were up at the hunting shack and his mom is in New York so we had some good old quality time together. I came and picked him up around 2 and we headed over to my parents house for an afternoon and evening of family fun. Everyone was there (my mom, dad, Sam, and Joey) and it was nice to catch up and have some laughs. Sam and I are so much alike that it's scary sometimes, but she understands me so that's nice. It was a little awkward because it was the first time my whole family has been together since my parent's announced they were separating, but for the most part it was a great time. Check out Sam's blog to see her favorite M@stercard commercial. That's what I feel like when the two of us are together. We used to have a lot of differences and didn't really get along very well. I'm so thankful that we've grown up and grown together. It's so nice to have sisters (both of you!) who I can always count on.
Today was filled with homework until Mark and his dad got back from the shack. Since then we've just been hangin around cleanin stuff and drinking beer. You know, cuz thats what northern folk do on sundays. Mark wrote the last two sentences...but it's true. We're off to watch TV for the night. I'm staying up here until tomorrow morning and I'll leave really early. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
23 September 2007
randomness...
Posted by randi at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
See, it really helps being cute and blonde when you get pulled over by the po-po.
Post a Comment