I was talking to my wonderful boyfriend earlier today and somehow we got to talking about me and my sisters. Mark told me that when Sam and I get together (Sam is my middle sister) we bring out the dumb in each other and we turn into true blondes. He capped it by saying that Joey (my youngest) sister just sits there and laughs at the two of us.
Sam and I 
Joey and I 
I know you both read this so if you have any complaints...or would like to refute his conclusions feel free to call him or e-mail me and I'll forward it on to him. :)
12 September 2007
bringing out the dumb...
Posted by randi at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am a true believe that God gave us siblings as comic relief. I totally turn into a 12 year old with a goofy since of humor around my brothers and sister....but it can make me feel better from just about anything, so I think it's worth it.
I would love to have a rebuttle, however I kind of agree with him :-) We can each be blonde on our own, and we can be even blonder together :-) By the way how many more times are you going to post that picture?
Well put AJ.
Also, thanks Randi for the cookbook!
I've said almost the exact same thing about Mark and his brother! When those two get together, it's like they're little boys again, except now they mix it with alcohol :)
Also, Randi, can I have a copy of this cookbook everyone speaks of? I'm trying to learn to cook more things than just pasta :) Thanks!
Post a Comment