I think my body is preparing to hibernate. :) This happened last fall/winter too. It seems like as soon as the sun starts setting earlier (like 8ish) I get tired so much earlier and end up falling asleep on the couch like an old lady. It's weird, but true. So I'm convinced that I should hibernate for the winter and come back out in the spring. :)
In other news...I'm not sure if I posted about this in my Houghton post, but when we were out there I got bit by a bug (I think it was a spider) along the back of my neck. There are like 3 or 4 bites and one of them along my hairline swelled up really big and I've been having pain down the side of my neck and it's swollen and tender. I went to the chirpractor on Wednesday and she told me that it's my lymph nodes that are swollen and that's why it's so tender. It seems weird to me that a bug bite could cause swollen lymph nodes, but this must have been one pissed of spider because it still hurts today. :(
One last thing...this semester I'm taking an Italian course in order to stay full time so I can get financial aid. Well I signed up for what I thought was Intermediate Italian (I took Beginning Italian in Italy after my freshman year of college), but boy was I wrong! Last night was the first class and I didn't understand a single thing. It turns out that there is a class in between the class that I signed up for and Beginning Italian. I have never felt so lost in my whole live. The instructor spoke ONLY in Italian and while I caught a lot of what she said, I couldn't answer anything. Wow was I in over my head. So when I got home I dropped that class and added the one below it. Hopefully this one will be a bit easier. I know it's still going to be challenging, but I'm taking it S/N so all I have to get is a 70 to pass. It's going to be an interesting semester. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend. Mark and I are headed to Hay Days (another snowmobile swap meet). Hopefully the weather will be nice. :)
07 September 2007
i think i'm a bear...
Posted by randi at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment