CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 September 2007

randomness...

So I didn't watch the VMA awards on Sunday, but I did watch Britney Spears performance online and it was horrible. However, I've been reading a lot of reviews online and they aren't just focusing on her performance, but her body as well. I'll be the first to admit that I thought..."Oh honey you shouldn't be wearing that" when I watched her performance, but never went so far as to call her fat. In this day and age when we are trying to give girls positive role models it's disturbing to me that having a little extra around the middle is considered fat. Check out the article here to read more.

This weekend was lots of fun. Mark and I went to Hay Days on Saturday. We got there at 6:15 AM and left at 6:30 PM but managed to sell two snowmobiles, an enclosed trailer, and some other random stuff. I spent most of the day sitting by the truck with the stuff bargaining with people and people watching. You wouldn't belive some of the shirts people wear!! They were hilarious. I wish I had a piece of paper to write them down, because now I can't remember any of them. :)

Mark is coming down this weekend and we're going to the Renaissance Festival with his brother, sister-in-law, mom, dad, and both aunts. It should be a good time.

Other than that not a whole lot is new. I'm trying to relearn all of the Italian that I learned in Italy during the summer of 2001 because my Italian course is kicking my butt, but it's going to be a fun semester. Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comments:

Kara said...

So I just checked out the article and if they are calling Britney fat, I don't want to know what they'll say about other people. She looks great. She doesn't even look like she has had 2 kids.

Now I just need to find a video of her performance to see how she sounded????