I miss the covered parking lot at Best Buy. :( It's raining today and I had to walk in the rain. :( But, I did figure out that the parking lots here aren't quite as full so I parked way in the back in the hopes that no one would park next to me. Well, yesterday when I walked out to my car there was someone parked RIGHT NEXT to me!!! And there were about 20 open spaces right next to him. I don't understand it. I didn't park out there so I can get my exercise (it is an added bonus though since I've been super lazy lately), but so that no one would park next to me and ding my car. Stupid people.
I didn't get much sleep last night, but I did get more than Heather. I woke up about 3:30 this morning with TERRIBLE cramps in my intestinal region. These happen every once in awhile and I generally associate them with stress, but they just aren't going away. It feels like someone takes my intestines and wrings them out like a wet towel. It really sucks and really hurts. Can someone make it go away?? Now when my stomache was upset as a kid my mom always gave me Sprite or Ginger Ale, well guess what, they don't sell either in the vending machines here. So I walked down to the cafeteria and all they had was Sierra Mist. Which by the way is a very sad substitute. I don't understand why my body hates me and I really wish it would stop because these are happening more and more often lately and it really sucks.
Ok I think I'm done whining now. The good news is that I have flex hours here at 3M and I worked 9 hours yesterday so I get to leave at 3 today. :) I'm going to go do some errands and then I think Mark and I are going to look at bikes for me. Hopefully I find something!! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!
28 April 2006
just some randomness...
Posted by randi at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope that you feel better very soon Randall! Have fun with Mark this weekend!
Being our resident stomach-issue-plagued AGD, I recommend that you go get checked out by a gastroenterologist. My problems started with stomach pains, moved on to bleeding and now I have a stomach disease that I'll have for the rest of my life. Better get it checked out so they can rule things out. Not to scare you or anything. ;)
I agree with Heather, see the doctor, even if it's jsut stress related cramps they can give you some meds to help with them. Sorry, it's hard to turn this "mom" thing on and off:)
Post a Comment