So here are some updates on life...
Newsbyte #1:
As many of you have read on Erika's blog a couple weeks ago the big B went through a round of layoffs...I was one of the casualties. I have two weeks left here and then it's off to something new and (hopefully) exciting. I'm not really sure what that's going to be yet, but it will probably entail doing some work for my dad and looking for a new job. Somewhere more in the St. Paul region would be nice.
Newsbyte #2:
I'm moving this weekend for the 4th time in 12 months. It seems that I can't stay in one place too long, but hopefully this will be the last one for awhile. I'm moving to White Bear Lake (my first move to the suburbs) and in with Mark. It's exciting and nervewracking at the same time. But I'm really looking forward to it and it's going to save me a bit of money because I won't be paying for a giant storage unit (known to others as my apartment). So my dad is coming down on Saturday and we're going to haul everything up there. Right now I'm in the process of trying to find someone to sublease my place which has been interesting. *shrug* I figure it will all work out for the best.
Newsbyte #3:
My Easter weekend started out in an interesting manner. My sister and her boyfriend broke up (they're back together now so everything is OK) so that was hard to deal with, both for her and the rest of us. On Saturday my mom and next youngest sister (Sam) went shopping for a graduation outfit for Sam. Everything went great. Sam found an outfit quickly and we still had enough time to get in a visit to Victoria's Secret where we all crammed into one dressing room and got fitted for bras. I don't think I've ever laughed that much while in a dressing room in my life. I found out that mine are bigger than I thought (and than anyone else in my family), but many of you are still much more well-endowed than I so that makes me feel good. I bought some fun new summer clothes that I can't wait to wear!! Easter Sunday wasn't too exciting. We had lunch at my mom and dad's and I ate WAY too much and then headed to my aunt and uncle's for desert. It was nice to see everyone, but I was glad to finally get home about 8:30 last night.
Enough for now. :)
17 April 2006
hhmmmm...some updates
Posted by randi at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so what is Randal's new address going to be???
Hurrah for moving in with a boy!
I don't know Randi... moving in with a boy? I think that makes you one step closer to getting married, which is also many steps closer than me :)
AAhhh, just don't baby him and do his laundry and make dinner every night, once you start the habit, you can't break it no matter how hard you try!! In all seriousness....Good Luck, I'm sure you'll have fun!
Post a Comment