So I was driving down the road next to my apartment yesterday (Cretin for those of you familiar with my area) and all of a sudden heard a "thud" followed by some bangs. Now since I've only had my new car for 9 days I paniced and pulled off the road. Luckily there was this friendly guy on a bicycle that ran out into the road and picked up a softball and some rubber thing that may or may not have fallen off my car. Then he asked "Did that ball hit your car?" The thought hadn't even occurred to me!!! I thought I just ran over something that I wasn't supposed to or that my car was falling apart prematurely. Luckily there wasn't any damage to my car. Although I'm not sure where the rubbery thing came from. I'll ask the dealer when I go to have my plates put on and my car washed. All I have to say is "whew."
In other news Erika, Amy and I are headed to the great state of Michigan this weekend for Miss Georgia Sparks' baby shower. I'm so excited that it hurts to be here right now!! I miss my friends over on the other side of the pond SOOOO much and I can't wait to see them. Although I'm happy where I'm at too. I wish I could live in two places at once...both here and there. Anyway, can't wait to see you all. Less than 12 hours now and we'll be on the road.
06 April 2006
a strange noise and a minor panic attack...
Posted by randi at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to see my favorite Lovehandle!
So excited to see you! Too bad I have to work Friday night, otherwise I would come up then... I'll have to settle for bright and early on Saturday!
Post a Comment