So as many of you know I'm currently in the Master's program at the University of Minnesota seeking my M.S. in Scientific and Technical Communication. Currently I'm taking classes full time and working full time. Needless to say life is crazy and sometimes I feel like my head just might explode. So today I sat down to try and figure out how much school I actually have left. Only 1.5 years. I'll be done in Fall of 2007. Now you may be sitting there scratching your head saying "Geez, what will you be able to do when you're done?" Well here's the answer. A bunch of different things, but my focus is on technical writing for an international audience. In case you're wondering what a technical writer does and what technical communication is exactly, click here. So I'm excited about that!!!
Oh and to all of you who have requested pictures from this weekend here's my answer. I'll share if you share. :) Hehehe. Just kidding I'll send them out tonight, hopefully I'll get a chance to do it while I'm in class. Yes my class is very boring tonight. Whoever thought 2 1/2 hours for a grant writing class was necessary is a complete moron. The end of the semester is in sight though and yesterday it was 78 degrees outside so I'm just holding my breath until we can get back out on the boat. Yay for warm weather and summer!!
11 April 2006
the end is in sight...
Posted by randi at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kudos on school...you'll make it and it's worthwhile! If you need 'babies' come visit and I'll hook ya up with something cute and furry/fuzzy to bring back with ya!
woohoo for the pictures!! and a double woohoo for almost being done with school!!
Hurray for putting your pictures up!
Welcome to the world of technical writing (well, when you're done with school anyway). It can definately be frustrating at times (such as when your SMEs decide they don't feel like reviewing your documentation) but at the same time I really enjoy it.
Post a Comment