CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 April 2006

a long weekend and then some time to myself...

So this weekend was crazy. Friday night I went out with my friend Tom and some people he works with to the Shout House downtown Minneapolis. Oh boy is that a fun place. It's a piano bar so there are two piano players playing whatever you want them to. We got there kind of early so there weren't very many people there yet, but it picked up later on and it was fun!!! Saturday was packing day. Man do I HATE packing (almost as much as I hate unpacking). It took nearly the whole day and then my dad came down and we went to dinner with my sister Sam. It was nice to hang out with them and chat about life's mysteries. Sunday I moved my little life from my apartment to Mark's house. I have A LOT of stuff. I even got a crazy farmer tan on my right arm. I was exhausted by Sunday night, but all my stuff is in one place now!!! And I'm living with a boy!! CRAZY!

Yesterday I had to go fill out all the paperwork for my new job and then I went to Marshall Field's where I had a personal shopper pick out clothes for me. That was the best experience in the world and I will definitely be a repeat offender. I spent 1 1/2 hours in the dressing room and all I had to do was try on clothes she kept bringing me. In the end I came home with some cool stuff (one jacket I'm going to return because I decided I won't wear it a whole lot). But it was fun!! I recommend it to anyone who needs a certain type of clothes and they just can't figure out what to buy.

Today my baby had to go to the doctor because the cruise control wasn't working. Who knew that you can't have your foot even touching the clutch if you want the cruise to engage. Certainly not this little girl! Oh well they adjusted it so it's not quite as sensitive and then they washed it for me!!

Tomorrow's the big day, wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Randi...such a blonde :-)

Stephie said...

good luck on your first day of your new job Randall!

YGS said...

I want a personal shopper. Didn't know that you could get one at Marshal Fields. I am in !

Kara said...

How did you find out about the personal shopper? Was there an additional fee associated with it?

Have fun on your first day at work and let us know how it went!!!

randi said...

The personal shopping at Marshall Field's is a free service that they offer. Just go to their website (http://www.fields.com/common/personal_shopping.jsp) and there is an 800 number to call where you leaver your name, phone number, and where you want to shop. It's pretty easy.

Laura said...

How goes the new job?

Stephie said...

Hello Randall how was the JOB???