So I received an offer from 3M yesterday. It's to work on a 4 week project developing online training materials. It's something that's right up my alley and I'm really excited to work on it. While I like the comfort and security of full-time jobs, I'm looking forward to working on "projects" for companies. The recruiter that I'm working with specializes in placing people into companies to work on specific projects so I think I might stick with this for a little while. :) Yay for me!! This weekend is the big move. It should go smoothly. My dad is coming down to help me on Sunday. Thank goodness for dad's!! I'll let you all know how it goes.
20 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats! :)
yay for a job, even if it's only 4 weeks!
Congrats! You can now take a vacation everytime your short contract is done. Sounds like a great job to me :)
Hurrah for a job! I have to decide if I want another one of those...
Congrats Randal!!
You go GIRL! :-) And yeah, speaking from someone who's done corporate and some consultant (project) based project... it is more fun with the variety (especially in tech writing).
Nice to see you online!
Post a Comment