CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 April 2006

from the big B to the big 3...

So yesterday was my first day and as first days go it went pretty well. I met a lot of people, got a tour of the building (which if you can believe it is even more confusing than Best Buy), and started working on my project. Right now I'm transcribing information from audio tapes to use in my training modules. Not very exciting, but it needs to get done. After that will come the fun stuff. :) The people here are really nice. I work in the Finance division so they're all fairly introverted and there isn't anyone here under 40 that I've met thus far. So much for making friends at work!! But the project will be fun so that's all I can ask for. Everyone here dresses a lot nicer than people at Best Buy even though it's still Business Casual. Good thing I went shopping. :) Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that I really did NEED to spend all that money on new clothes for work.

On to one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. I HATE fingerprints on computer screens and when I got here yesterday mine was covered in them. So this morning I brought in my screen cleaner to clean it off and guess what when someone was in here showing me something this morning they touched my screen. GGGGRRRR...I think this is going to be an ongoing battle.

In other news, I walked out of the house this morning to leave for work and there was a bunny in the back yard. Mark had told me about him, but I had never seen him. He's so cute!! I think I'm going to put some carrots out for him tomorrow morning. :) Mark says I live in a "Bambi" world because I'm convinced that he was playing with a robin this morning. I like the world I live in even if I'm a bit naive sometimes. :)

I hope this update satisfies your curiosity. Better get back to the world of on-line traning. Ciao!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah for the update!

Anonymous said...

It's ok to live in a Bambi world...I'll join you there anytime :-)