I love spring and the beginning of summer. Last summer was a bit rough because I spent a lot of it sitting in traffic roasting my tush off because I didn't have air conditioning (for those of you who don't know it was a hot one down here last summer, or at least compared to what I'm used to). I'm sure this year will be different because my new baby has air conditioning. :) Summer brings all sorts of fun things. Warm weather, sun, boating, grilling and best of all really good fruits and vegetables. There's nothing quite like stopping at the little farmer's stand on the way home from work and picking up some fresh tomoatoes, cucumbers, and anything else that suits your fancy. Oh and beans from the garden don't even get me started!! What brought this on you might be asking? Well I stopped at the grocery store (for those of you who know me this is pretty much an every day occurrence) to pick up pork chops for dinner. Why Mark sends me to the store to pick out meat I have yet to figure out, but I must do alright at it. Anyway, I saw some cateloupes sitting there and decided to buy one. OH MY GOODNESS. It was amazing. Juicy, sweet, everything you could want in a canteloupe. We ate nearly the whole thing last night. Ok enough about food.
In other news, my car got its very own license plates last night and a car wash! It looks sweet. I promise to post pictures soon. Enough rambling... :)
13 April 2006
melons and plates...
Posted by randi at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm a mellon lover too! ;)
Post a Comment