CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

06 April 2008

yummy!!

I had a great time yesterday!! There were 6 people here (my grandma, sam's friend stacey, paul, sam, my mom and myself) to help put together Sam's wedding invitations. They turned out so nice!! Sorry, AJ I didn't take any pictures, but I will when I get mine in the mail. The only thing that's left to do is put the scalloped edge on the outside and seal it with the wax seal. They're going to be so classy! When everyone left I vaccuumed and washed all the floors in my upstairs. Sam's dog Macy was here as well and I was amazed at how much dog hair I picked up after only one day. But, now the house is all ready for someone to come look at it. :)

Today is going to be kind of a lazy day I think. I woke up this morning really hungry for pancakes so I made this recipe of R@chael Ray's. They're apple flap jacks and they were REALLY good. I highly recommend them. In a little while I'm going to go do some errands. I think I might stop by Joann Fabrics to pick up some fabric to make pillow shams out of to spruce up the beds. I'm feeling like being crafty and creative today. It looks like there's a storm headed our way as well...should be a nice relaxing day. I hope you're all having a good weekend.

0 comments: