CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

03 April 2008

another thing I can't do...

So I found a tool that would allow me to change by bike seat. Yipee!! BUT, the screw is in there SO tight that I can't loosen it. Another thing on the list of things for Mark to do for me. At least I can clean the house on my own and I figured out how to empty the canister on my new vaccuum cleaner. I feel empowered (the last statement was dripping with sarcasm).

In other news I was super ambitious today and decided to empty out the closets in the upstairs bedrooms. I packed away a bunch of stuff and have run out of room in the downstairs storage area under the stairs. I guess I can't pack anything else until the house sells!! It feels kind of good to have some more stuff packed away and the house looks a little more showy than it did before. Maybe that'll help it sell.

I'm going biking tonight with my friend Melissa. It should be a 15-20 mile ride which will be nice. Plus it's like 55 here today so it's a nice day to be outside.

0 comments: