CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 April 2008

questions...

a. Who wants to have a winter party?
b. Who wants to build an ice block for taking shots out of like on GREEK last night? What a fantastic idea! How come we never did that in college?

Edit: OK maybe I'm lame or something, but I never got to experience one of these!!! I'm totally going to build one next winter and try it out.

5 comments:

h said...

They did that at fraternities all the time at Tech - most notably at mixers. :)

AJ said...

I was gonna say what Heather did, it was usually called 'the luge', it made the shot extra cold so it was easier to take the cheap alcohol:)

Anonymous said...

I remember also doing one of those at a mixer. it is pretty fun...

Anonymous said...

I think I saw one at Triangles... At least I think that's where we were :)

Erika said...

i remember the luge at Sig Ep's Spring Mixer... South Seas, was it? That was awesome. All the sand and goldfish.