The bad weather started Thursday night and continued into Friday. It wasn't as bad as what was forecasted, but it made me wonder if it was really spring. Luckily it warmed up Saturday and Sunday and there isn't a trace of snow left in our yard. :)
I have a new toy...It's a USB piano keyboard and computer speakers. It's really cool because I can play and record anything on the keyboard. I picked up some of my old piano books at my parent's house this weekend and I'm looking forward to playing some tunes. The keyboard only works when it's hooked into the computer and the recording program is on. The speakers are by far the best sound that I've ever heard come out of my computer. Both the keyboard are M-Audio products and the best part is that I got them for free. :) Go me.
And now for the sad news. Last weekend we said goodbye to one of my favorite toys. Mark sold the boat. It's kind of bittersweet. For the amount that we used it last summer it didn't seem like a good idea to keep, but when we did use it, it was much fun that I'm sad to see it go. I'm sure there will be another boat in our future. This summer is going to be another crazy one so I'm not sure how much we would have used it.
This week is going to be kind of busy...or at least busy based on what my schedule usually looks like.
Tonight: Yoga
Tuesday Night: Biking with Melissa
Wednesday Night: Dinner with Michelle
Thursday Night: Free so far
Friday Night: Mark is coming home!
I can't wait until Mark gets here on Friday. We had a really good weekend together and it'll be nice to have him all to myself for a couple days. :)
Hope you all have a good week.
14 April 2008
interesting stuff...
Posted by randi at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Think of how much money you'll save in gas this summer though....we were joking about our boat this weekend. We said that with the price of gas, all we'll be able to do is climb in the boat while it's parked in the yard and drink beer in it. Oh well:)
Post a Comment