It's official. As of next Thursday I'm going to have a roommate! An AGD from Tech (Vickie for those of you who know active AGD's) has a summer job at P0laris and she needed a place to stay. It's only about a half hour from our house so when I was up there last weekend she asked if she could stay here! It'll be so nice to have someone around. I'm super excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun...it will be fun to have the company.
Yay for you! I'm jealous. I want a female room mate sometimes, you know someone who appreciates Grey's (and other girly shows) as much as me. JR just doesn't ;)
Is she in my family tree? I think she may be my great grandchild or something if it is the girl I'm thinking of! Have fun!
How cool - Vickie is so fun!
Post a Comment