So I've been struggling all day to keep my eyes open. I've been super tired and feel like if I put my head on my desk I'd fall right asleep. I just figured out why...I took my allergy medication last night for the first time this year. I went to the Minute Clinic yesterday because my cold wasn't getting any better, it actually seemed to be getting worse. Well it turns out that it was allergies on top of a cold. Go me. They also told me to take Sudafed 12 hour to help with the congestion in my nose. I took both last night around 6. Then this morning when I got up I took both again. No problem, right? Wrong. My Zyrt3c is a 24 hour medication. I usually take my allergy meds at night because they make me a little sleepy, but this is insane. It's no wonder I can hardly keep my eyes open.
23 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I feel for you.
I remember accidentally taking a tylenol pm in the am, no fun.
Post a Comment