CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 April 2008

whew...

***Spoiler alert...if you haven't watched GREEK yet stop reading.

GREEK tonight was good. I am SO glad that Lizzie is gone. She was really driving me nuts. Plus I loved it when Ashley barged into the men's bathroom and told off the geek. "You. Go find a tree." :) That made me giggle. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did I miss something? I watched it online and it ended with Lizzie taking a picture of Rebecca and Casey on the couch after Casey got back from running...but it did nto say Lizzie was leaving? Am I an episode behind?

Laura said...

I was trying to imagine what it would be like if Lizzie came to our house while we were all there... then I thought duct tape, a chair, and a nice round of "Thank you Betty" would take care of things. ;)