Ok so my 15 mile bike ride turned into a 30 mile bike ride. Keep in mind this is only my second time out this year. It was fun. The weather couldn't have been better and we pretty much toured St Paul and the U of M area of Minneapolis. There are A LOT of trails around here that I didn't even know existed. I was pretty tired by the end of the ride though and my right knee is killing me today. I think I need to adjust my bike a little. But, other than that my calves are sore and the rest of my muscles feel tired (but not sore) so I feel pretty good. It was nice to get out. We're having a repeat performance on Sunday and then again next Thursday. I need to get in shape for the MS150!
I hope everyone has a good weekend. My sister and the monster (her dog, Macy) are coming down tonight and we're making wedding invitations tomorrow with my mom, Stacy, and maybe my grandma. It should be a good time. But first tonight we're going to Macy's for some makeup fun at the Clinique counter and then to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. YUMMY!
04 April 2008
15 turns into 30
Posted by randi at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats on the bike ride!
Post pics of the wedding invites, and enjoy the girl time!
Post a Comment