So I work in a lab at the Best Buy corporate office. In our lab we have a small fridge and a microwave for our convenience (mainly because they stole it for the lab when they switched offices 3 years ago). Well, on Tuesday we got here and the fridge was GONE!!! So now the most important thing on my agenda today is trying to figure out who took it and where it is. My guess is facilities took it because we're not technically supposed to have it. Poo.
It's been a slow week here at work. I'm anxiously waiting for the weekend when I can just relax and have a good time. I need to go and buy a good book, though. Does anyone have any suggestions??
29 June 2006
who stole the fridge?
Posted by randi at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i can't believe they took it!
maybe the cleaning fairy took it? it was pretty dirty.
oh well, the oasis places are pretty nice in any case.
All the books I read now have lots of pictures, few words...
I bet fecilities took it - the summer I worked at Chrysler we weren't supposed to have a fridge, micro or a coffee maker, so the guys hollowed out an old file cabinet and made a little kitchenette in the back of the parts room. As part of my union initiation I was shown the "secret kitchen" and had to promise not tell on them. Oh, memories!
Post a Comment