CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 June 2006

75 and sunny...

So according to weather.com it is currently 75 and sunny with very little wind at my house...guess what that means?? Yup, tonight's definitely a boat night. For those of you who don't know, at the beginning of last summer Mark bought a Malibu sport boat. It's a really nice boat that's designed for water sports such as water skiing and wakeboarding. We haven't had it out many times this summer because life has been kind of crazy, but I think that's about to change. :) Last summer it was nice because one of Mark's friends was living at the house so there was always three of us to go out. But, now that Mark taught me how to drive we can go out just the two of us if we want during the week (in MN you have to have 2 people in the boat when you're pulling someone skiing/boarding on the weekends and holidays)!

We had a fairly uneventful weekend, but it was really busy. We did a lot of work around the house and got some stuff done so we can play all weekend next weekend. Last night we went to a water ski show on a small lake not far from our house. It got both of us really pumped up to be out on the water and if it hadn't been almost 8:30 by the time we got home we probably would have hauled the boat out because it was a perfect night. The show was really cool and it amazes me what people can do on skis. I really enjoyed it and hopefully we'll make it back a couple times yet this summer (they have shows every Sunday from now until the end of August). Check out this link if you're interested in what the club does. I'm really looking forward to the coming weekend. Our plans are to head up to Mark's family cabin on Lake Nebagamon in Wisconsin. It should be nice and relaxing. Hopefully the weather is nice because we're hauling the boat up there so we can get some time on the water where there aren't so many city idiots around. So far the weather forecast is good! I don't have the official word on whether or not I have Monday off, but I don't think anyone is planning on being here so I'm not either. I'll know for sure tomorrow!!

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'd love to see a picture of you and Mark attempting your own 2-man ski stunts!

Kara said...

I would love to have a boat. Not that I could use it now, but it would be fun. When did you change your blog address? I am so out of it.

Stephie said...

Hi Randall! Thanks for all your help, the boys loved you yelling at them :)