CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 June 2006

animal life...


So last night I spent 3 hours at Home Depot with Mark. It's a long story, but basically we had to pick out stuff for the bathroom. A vanity, faucet, etc. He has a difficult time making decisions so it took us awhile, but I think we picked out some good stuff. Plus I got flowers to plant in pots for the front stoop. Yay! When we got home we noticed that there was a pile of fur over the top of where the bunny next was. Guess what it was...12 baby bunnies!! They are so cute. The picture didn't turn out the greatest because the light was bad, but I think you can get the idea.
The second picture was taken this morning. I guess this little guy was sick of sleeping with all 11 of his brothers and sisters so he curled up in the grass. At first I thought it was a rock in the yard, but then realized it was a baby bunny. He looked so cute and comfy all curled up. :) I asked Mark if we could keep one, but he said no. :( What a poop.
The last picture shows our catch from the weekend. Saturday night while we were at the lake we took a stroll down to the dock to check out the lake. We noticed there were TONS of crawdads near the shore so my lovely boyfriend caught us a few and then ate them for lunch the next day. Crazy man!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your new neighbors are so cute!

Stephie said...

Crawdads live in MN??? I thought they were just a southern thing?

randi said...

Nope you can find them in most lakes here. :)

alanna rose said...

hey Stephie - we have them in Michigan, too.

AJ said...

My brothers catch crawdads in the river in front of my moms house. They boil them and eat them, I can't get on board with that. Fish out of the river- yes...crawdads in a restaurant gumbo-maybe. But crawdads from the river-NO!

Maria said...

We use to catch crawdads in high school.. however, my guy friends weren't resourceful enough to eat them,, they'd just throw them in the fire and watch them suffer... crazy yoopers.