CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 June 2006

i like my life...

So I decided on my way to work this morning that I like my life... Lately I've been going through some stuff in my head trying to figure out why I'm not completely happy. What I've discovered is that there is no reason I shouldn't be happy. Here's a list of what makes me happy with my life.

- I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend who cares about me and I can relax and be myself with.
- I live in a great house/neighborhood/city that feels like a small town, but has all the benefits of being in a big city.
- My family is absolutely amazing. I can call and talk to any of them whenever anything is bothering me and they're always there to listen, even if I don't make sense all the time.
- My friends are FABULOUS. Seriously, I feel so blessed to have everyone in my life, even though we definitely live too far away from each other.
- I am in good health (minus the sickness I'm getting over). I don't have any major medical problems and I've taken steps to make myself healthier.
- It's summer when the sun shines and it's warm, even though I still get super cold at work.
- I drive a FANTASTIC car...it's really hot. You'll all have to see it sometime.

I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there's more. I truly am blessed with family, friends, health, and a wonderful life.

In every day life...Mark and I went and walked around downtown White Bear Lake last night for their annual Marketfest. It happens every Thursday night for 6 weeks in June/July. It's a great time where the community gets together. The city blocks off the downtown streets and vendors set up booths to sell food, drinks, and other fun stuff. The only downside, no beer tent. The weather was gorgeous and we walked from our house so it turned out to be a nice relaxing evening. This weekend will be fairly uneventful. My dad is coming down tonight because he's flying out to CA tomorrow for work. So that means I have to get up extra early to bring him to the airport. It will be good to see him though. Other than that I don't have any plans, but am very excited about that!

Have a good one everyone!!!

1 comments:

h said...

you are truly blessed...and we are all lucky to have you as a friend/sister! :)