So it's been awhile so here's an update. Last Wednesday I headed to MI for a long weekend. It consisted of making Dana's wedding invitations, helping set up for Stephie's wedding, bossing some Phi Kaps around so that they did what they were supposed to, and attending the wedding/reception. Everything went wonderfully and Stephie was gorgeous.
But, it seems that I may have had too much fun this weekend, because I now have what I think is the flu. I got home from work today and had a 101 degree fever. I feel like poo. I'm also not a very good sick person, I'm already bored and I've only been laying here for 2 hours. GGRRRRR... Back to watching TV.
20 June 2006
being sick sucks...
Posted by randi at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No bake cookies heal anything, so eat up!
I would come take care of you if I lived in MN:)
Post a Comment