from my sister...thanks Sam!!
Illness update...fever down to 99.6. I'm at home at least for the morning. Hopefully I start to feel a little bit better so that I can at least run to work and get my laptop so I can do some work from home. If I don't work, I don't get paid. One of the disadvantages of being a contrator. And since I had 3 hours of meetings and had to leave at 2 on Monday, and we had an all afternoon team building activity yesterday I'm kind of behind for the week. Time for a nap...
21 June 2006
i borrowed these...
Posted by randi at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
People tend to get sick when they've spent a weekend playing with "feces"... There's no illness that ice cream and/or situps can't cure... I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment