So here's a recap of the last few days...
Friday: Work SUCKED!! Everyone kept changing their minds because no one really knew what was going on. It was one of those days where I didn't do any intense physical activity, but I was exhausted when I left. So much so that I went home and fell asleep while watching TV on the couch waiting for Mark to get home. We planted flowers in some pots to put on the stoop, went to the hardware store (again!) and made some dinner. It was pretty relaxing, which was good considering the day I had.
Saturday: I cleaned and did laundry. At about 6:30 we went to the bar for a bloody mary, stopped at Mark's uncles for a few beers, went to dinner at Grandma's, and then headed to a hole in the wall bar for karaoke. I didn't drink that much (read 2 bloody mary's, 4 beers, and a vodka red bull in 6 hours), but didn't eat that much either so I was pretty drunk. It was a good time though. :)
Sunday: Tried to recover from my hangover. Succumbed to TSM at the Mall of America when I met Shanon, did some yardwork, and made dinner.
It was SOOO nice to be able to stay home this weekend. Thinking about it, my weekend was pretty boring, but it was a nice change from my crazy life.
This morning I woke up with a huge headache. I've been fighting my allergies (and what I thought was a sinus infection) for the last 3 weeks. So today my head was finally bad enough that I went to the Minute Clinic here at work. It turns out I don't have a sinus infection (Yay!), just allergies (Pooh). But I did get a prescription for my old allergy medication which works much better than Claritin so hopefully it will help. I hate not feeling well...it really makes me tired and cranky. So I think I'm going to go home, lay on the couch, and maybe start packing for my adventure to MI. I can hardly wait to leave!!
12 June 2006
i'm cranky...
Posted by randi at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooo-ray for trips to Michigan! Just think on Friday you get to see the cutest little girl in the world! :)
YAY for MI!!! I can't wait to see you, it's gonna be so much fun :)
Are you still cranky?
Post a Comment