CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 June 2006

fully domesticated...

So I feel like I've crossed over into a new part of life...the domestic housewife part. The plan for last night was to go home, take the boat out, and relax on the water. Well, mother nature decided to spit on me and it rained. So instead of hanging out on the water this is what I did.

1. Put away the laundry that I had done this weekend (both mine and Mark's).
2. Cleaned the ENTIRE downstairs, including dusting and vaccuuming.
3. Cooked dinner and did the dishes.

Now I had also made an egg bake for work yesterday morning since it was my boss's birthday over the weekend. Since I'm such a nice girlfriend I made Mark a personal sized one of his own. So last night he asks me what I'm going to make for breakfast tomorrow morning. I told him to bug off. :)

When did I move from my fun and single life to all these domestic chores?? I'm not sure I'm ready for this phase of life. :( I don't want to be an adult yet.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Poor Randi...this is just the beginning. The next step is marriage and you will be in this role for life. But you'll love every minute of it.

alanna rose said...

being domestic is fun! I say - embrace it, and be wild when you want :)

rae rae said...

Eh, it's not too bad! I wish I had more time to do it, actually :) Man, everyone's blogs are talking about food tonight. I'm STARVING!

Stephie said...

it must be in the air right now, all I've been doing is cooking and cleaning and being all wife-like ;)

Katie said...

I've embraced this 'domesticated' role, and I actually kind of like it!

Crystal said...

I thought I'd like the domestication thing, but now when I get home and I just want to go for a hike or something, I feel like I have to make dinner. I know I don't, and Zach can fend for himself, but somehow I feel that way and it annoys me.