CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 July 2007

too much craziness...

So on Wednesday after I slept for awhile and laid on the couch watching TV I decided that I smelled and needed to shower. What was weird was that the water was just lukewarm. Now being the incredibly skilled fix it woman that I am (insert sarcasm here) I went down to check the hot water heater to see if I could notice anything wrong. Well, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something wasn't right because there was a puddle of water on the ground. So I called Mark and he told me to shut the water off. When he came down yesterday he decided we needed a new one so he's currently at H0me Dep0t getting a new one. Poop.

So then this morning we were supposed to meet with realtor #2. The realtor was supposed to be here at 10 this morning. She pulled up in front of our house and sat in her car for about 10 minutes. She then got out of her car, came to the front door, opened the screen door and then went back to her car and drove away. Strange, right? Well, it gets a little stranger. About a half hour later she came back, pulled into the driveway, sat there for a couple of minutes, pulled out and drove away. Weird, right? It gets weirder...Mark went to go out the front door and found a note taped to the door saying sorry she missed him and to call her because she'd be in the area for awhile. When he talked to her on the phone she said she had both knocked and rang the doorbell. I think we're going to go with the guy we met a couple weeks ago. At least he seemed to have his head screwed on straight!!!

It'll be an interesting afternoon around here. Clyde came over to help Mark install the hot water heater. I'm guessing there will be a lot of cussing and yelling around here. At least it will make for some good entertainment. I should make myself a drink and some popcorn and just sit back and watch!! :)

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I definitely recommend going with the other realtor too. The lady seems a bit crazy and the funny thing is you saw the whole thing. Did you check your doorbell to make sure it worked...lol

AJ said...

Wow, what a nut!