CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 July 2007

ew!

So this morning I was in the shower doing my usual thing and I picked up my poof to wet it and begin lathering my body with soap. As I put it in the water a BIG bug jumped out and onto the shower curtain. Thank goodness Mark was here for the night and was in the bathroom when I screamed! However, instead of saying "Are you OK?" he said "What the hell is wrong with you?" But then he did the gentlemanly thing and killed it for me. Needless to say the poof is now in the trash and I'm going to invest in something else to clean my body with. What a way to start the day!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Eeeww is right!

Laura said...

What a traumatic shower! Good thing Mark was there to save you! ;)

Kara said...

I would have been terrified. I couldn't imagine thinking that I was cleaning myself and then a bug jumps out....eeww